Wednesday, April 25, 2018

NOLA and beyond





          
                           



A little from NOLA.


New Canal Lighthouse on Lake Pontchartrain

Mardi Gras Fountain.  Surrounded by plaques of the different Krewes.
Below are some of my favorites







Always a party on Bourbon Street




Even Andrew Jackson wears beads in New Orleans


Shady Lady (sister Joni)

Shady Couple (Brother Brian & our buddy Marguerite)

My Bead Guy.

Not a lot of boating photos because I did not do any boating in NOLA. Larry Graff (Aspen) and Bill Pike (Power & Motoryacht Magazine) brought Knot Wafflen' in from Galveston and David and Sue Ellen and guests took her to Clearwater Yacht Club. I congratulate David & Sue Ellen on their 1st solo off shore voyage.

I joined them at the Treasure Island YC and we have been moving slowly down the Gulf Coast of Florida with stops in Sarasota, Punta Gorda and now we are tied up at the Naples Yacht Club.
Next week David and I take off for Key West and, if the weather is good, a side trip to Dry Tortugas.


Till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment