Monday, April 10, 2017

OK.  I have heard the weather in the Pacific Northwest can be iffy.  But 50 knot winds?  Glad we were tied up securely at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes, WA.

I arrived at the boat just as the name was being applied.




For those of you that know David and Sue Ellen, the name of the boat will make perfect sense.  The rest of you will have to wait until we reveal the meaning in a later post.

The team at Aspen Power Proas has been busy fine tuning the boat and working out the gremlins that a complicated piece of machinery can have.

On a side note, I took a little drive to one of the many sites that there are to see here in western Washington State.


The Deception Pass Bridge.  I can't wait to take the Knot Wafflen' under this beautiful piece of engineering.

Till next time.....



1 comment:

  1. Deception Pass: a beautiful place. I walked the bridge with my son and fam.

    ReplyDelete